Livingroom cleaning tips
How Do I De-Clutter My Home?
Sometimes your house isn't dirty so much as it's cluttered. Objects that you don't need, don't use or simply don't know what to do with can quickly accumulate and overtake your home. Even when they are cleaned, you may not get that sense of satisfaction you desire.
1. Consider whether you truly need an item. If you don't know when you last used it, or when you might use it again, consider tossing it out or donating it. Remember - if it looks like junk, feels like junk, and nobody knows what to do with it, it's junk.
2. Make sure whenever you are done with an object, you put it away. Make sure that your family follows this rule as well. One particularly effective method of de-cluttering your life is simply putting away objects left out by others. If they ask the location of the object, tell them that if they didn't pick it up, it's gone. Usually this will only take a couple reminders to start some new habits.
Living Room Cleaning Tips
1. Start by dusting your living room. Work around the room in a systematic circle and dust every surface possible. From there, you can move on to cleaning the surfaces.
2. Remember to rotate sofa cushions often to encourage even wear and increase their useful life.
3. Always save the vacuum for last. This ensures that you'll suck up all the debris that's been shifted onto the floor during the cleaning process. Newer vacuums should not be pushing dust back into the air, either. If yours has this problem, consider investing in a new one or changing the filters and bags.
The key to a clean home is cleaning it consistently. Use these tips for in-between cleaning visits, since you have better things to do.
STE C 235
San Clemente, CA 92673 714 653 2617