Many cleaning products are petroleum based, and can actually be more harmful than the dirt they remove. A number of common products contain toxins and pollutants that can remain inside your home long after application. This can have detrimental affects on both your health and the health of others in your home. The elderly, children, and pets are the most vulnerable to the harsh chemicals found in many common cleaning products.
You may also suffer from allergies to chemicals contained in many regular cleaning products, in which case the green option is not only the eco-friendly choice, but also the only option that doesn't leave your nose itching and your eyes watering. A hypoallergenic home is a happy home, and a green cleaning service will help reduce allergens in your home, and help you breathe easier